skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Biennial Freerunner Graphic Design
Wednesday, 25 June 2008
Titles motion test 2
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(49)
►
July
(13)
▼
June
(31)
Credits motion test 2
I wanted to get an idea of where I was going with ...
Some more design doc dev.
Layout dev.
Credits motion test 1
Design Document dev
Credits Dev.
End credits initial idea
Credits research
Signs
Decayed Signs and posters
Poem permission
Updated new motion test
Parkour poem
Textures
Titles motion test 2
3D selznick inFINity
Titles dev.
inFINity Sign .AI file
Stas' FIN
...more sign dev.
More Sign Dev.
Sign Dev.
Sign sketches
Sign typography
More concept images
Initial concept images
Meeting & C4D development
Header v.3
Flowing lines
Experiments
►
May
(5)
About Me
Matt Frodsham
I am the Graphic Designer for the Biennial Freerunner project 08. This blog is basically my digital sketchbook/journal for recording any research and work in progress along with any feedback and project development.
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment