Saturday, 28 June 2008

Signs

I have just gone through my work from last year and found any relevant work, signs posters etc. that could be used to liven up the city, mainly for the last scene.

Some needed altering in terms of format and proportion, and I made some new ones from existing elements (chop chop and fuse) from other projects.
Using some decayed metal and paper textures from cgtextures.com I have grunged them up so they'll fit in with the derelict environment. I think for a couple of hours work there's some nice images that will hopefully be useful.

I am waiting for Dave W to give me some info about the document to contain concept info before I start working on layouts, if I have an idea about what needs to be presented then I can think about how to do it but at the moment I just know that it's a pdf with images and text but don't know how much or in what proportion.

I won't receive the green screen footage to key until monday so for the time being I'm going to start researching credits and think about how to present them at the end of the film.

No comments: