Here are a few photoshop mockups of what the end credits might look like.
I quite like the idea of creating a parallel setting to the intro, still using texture to tie the whole project together and obviously using the same font. I think the flowing elements could be used subtly just to add some movement into the background.
Instead of the usual vertical crawl I thought it might be a nice idea to have the type running horizontally to keep the parkour 'A to B efficiently' theme running right to the end. In the later screengrabs I have angled the text to add some interest and perhaps reinforce the idea of the derelict city in the end with crumbling buildings leaning against each other.
Another idea I have just had (not shown below) is to roll the credits totally horizontally (still at the angle but not stacked) and then drop the 'camera' down when a new section rolls onto screen to mirror the narrative; like an abstract descent of a 'building' This would require a massive textured background but if I take some more photos of grungy paper and surfaces I can create something similar to the image below (comped from images 1000px tall) but on a much larger scale.
1 comment:
Good development Matt.
Post a Comment