Monday, 30 June 2008
Credits motion test 1
I was just experimenting with animating the text on and magnifying it in the centre. I'm not sure the magnify effect adds anything, as the words are obviously different lengths you get different levels of distortion at the edges of the 'bulge' mask. I like the speed, stop/start motion and might just keep this and lose the magnify effect.
I'll have to try the drops with the background moving aswell (parent all the text to it and drop the position after each line finishes animating on). As it stands I'm not pleased with how it looks and would probably be better just keeping the text flowing through one straight line.
Perhaps some background complexity could be added by using some of the flowing elements from the intro or some subtle animated dust made with particles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment